What is CMS?
Would it not be great if you could easily update content of any web page on your Website? With our content management tool, it truly is easy. Without any knowledge of HTML or FTP you, or any of your staff, can update content easily and quickly on your Website by using common cut and paste techniques, you are already familiar with.
We can provide you with your own content management system (CMS). Whether you Website is big or small, a CMS allows you to up-date your own site with relative ease. You don't need to know any fancy HTML or CSS, every page you create is done through a web based interface. If you've have blog you know exactly what we mean.
- Multi browser compatibility
- CSS support for better integration with your web site
- Font formatting: type, size, color, style, bold, italic, etc
- Text formatting: alignment, indentation, bullets list, etc
- Cut, Paste, and Paste as Plain Text, Undo and Redo
- Paste from Word cleanup with auto detection
- Link and anchors support
- Image insertion
- Table creation and editing (add, delete rows, etc)
- Table cells editing (size, colors, etc)
- Right click context menus support
- Lightweight and fast
- Simple and easy to use!
- Completion time: Up to 5 business days
Full control over the content of your website. No programming knowledge is required while using our web based content management system, now you can stop spending money and effort on IT personnel.
Easy update with a complete range of content editing tools. Powerful WYSIWYG Editor allows you to see what a web-page will look like and how everything will align. The Editor has an MS Word-like interface with standard tools for formatting text, tables and web tools for managing forms, images, files and links.
Good image of your business on the web. Nobody wants an outdated boring-looking website that gives little options to visitors and users. Now you can build the image your company deserves by frequently adding new content to your website.
How does it work?
Our CMS software is a web-based system, which means you can login via a secure internet area on your Website to edit and update the content on your site.
If you can use software such as Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Word then you'll find our software easy to pick-up.